Your DreamTrip includes 7 days and 6 nights* in Tianjin, China, as well as:
• Full-day historical and cultural tour of Tianjin; includes dinner.
• Full-day cultural tour of Binhai.
• Full-day tour of Gubei Water Town; includes lunch.
• Full-day tour of Mountain Resort in Chengde; includes dinner.
• Full-day tour of the Great Wall of China and transfer to Tianjin; includes lunch.
• English- or Mandarin-speaking guide.
• 6 buffet breakfasts and 1 dinner.
• Transportation and gratuities for the tour guide and bus driver for all tours.
• Round-trip airport transfers.
• A host, whose goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips experience from landing to liftoff — they host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more. (Please note: A host will be provided only on trips with bookings of 10 or more adults
be aware that all guests are required to provide accurate
personal/passport information by the submission date indicated below in
the Transportation section
. If you do not submit proof of your
real-name identity accurately and on time, you will not be permitted
access to this DreamTrip's activities and attractions.
stay an extra night or two? Make the most of your trip with our
specially negotiated prices for pre- and post-night stays! Click select, then choose from the options available at the bottom of the “Check Availability” section.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Tianjin Binhai International Airport (TSN), approximately 11 miles (18 kilometers) away. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip. Required Identification and Airport Transfer Information
Round-trip airport transfers are included from:
Tianjin Binhai International Airport (TSN) to the hotel on August 11 at 11 a.m., 2 p.m. or 5 p.m.
The hotel to Tianjin Binhai International Airport (TSN) on August 17 at 11 a.m., 1 p.m. or 3 p.m. Reminder:
Due to some travel restrictions currently in place within China, regional authorities require that all guests
provide personal/passport information as part of the
country’s real-name identity registration system.
Please submit your required personal/passport information (and your flight details if you are arranging airport transfers) HERE
by July 28. Please note: Transfers are provided only for the airport(s), dates and times listed above.
Check out this DreamTrip on Facebook.